Experience & Expertise
Rory’s experience includes:
- Defence and resolution of personal injury claims including construction injuries, claims against occupiers and manufacturers
- Defence and resolution of property damage claims
- Litigated subrogated property recoveries
- Advising clients on policy coverage, policy construction and interpretation and indemnity issues
- Advising clients on matters involving allegations of fraud
- Advising and assisting with claims referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service and subsequently, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Rory has an innate curiosity that thrives in the insurance space given the diverse range of insured clients and factual issues that arise in insurance claims.
He ensures that he conducts his practice in a personable and approachable way.
Rory obtained his Specialist Accreditation in Personal Injury – Public Liability in November 2022.