We prepare and advise on the important contractual agreements that are required for our clients to effectively conduct business operations and execute commercial transactions.
Our Commercial Contracts team has an intricate knowledge of the complexities and risks involved in commercial projects and transactions.
Our lawyers are skilled in business and contract negotiations, and their collective industry knowledge means we can confidently advise across a wide range of industries.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
We have experience providing practical and strategic advice concerning contract negotiation and dispute resolution, including:
- Shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, unitholders agreements and partnership agreements
- Supply, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, distribution, outsourcing and merchandising agreements and terms of trade
- Mining exploration agreements, tenement access, mineral royalty and offtake agreements, prospecting agreements
- Regulatory compliance, risk management, asset protection and legal audit
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution, including informal negotiation and alternative dispute resolution
- Competition and consumer law, advising in relation to unfair contract terms in standard form contracts
- Franchising agreements, including compliance with statutory obligations
- Licensing agreements
- E-commerce and technology agreements.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
We work closely with our clients to protect their interests and help them achieve their commercial objectives throughout the commercial contracting process. Whether clients require a streamlined and cost-effective contract option, or ongoing advice on a highly complex and technical arrangement, we can deliver a tailored service suited to their needs.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.
MEET THE TEAM