EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Tina’s experience includes regularly advising on all aspects of environmental, planning and property law matters, including residential and commercial development projects, as well as commercial, retail and industrial leasing. She is also skilled in general conveyancing. Tina works on all manner of property related matters, including
- Property acquisitions, disposals and subdivisions
- Commercial leasing
- The preparation of access and licence agreements
- The creation of easements and other restrictions on title; and
- Heritage and contamination matters.
Tina also has experience in:
- Wills and estate planning; and
- Dealing with complex estate matters.
Tina is particularly valued by her diverse client base for her strategic and pragmatic approach.
Tina regularly acts for various Local Government Councils, NSW Trustee & Guardian, Defence Housing Australia and the University of Newcastle.
Tina also has experience with acting on multimillion dollar estate matters comprising international assets and beneficiaries.