We have extensive expertise in the area of merger and acquisition transactions, both public and private.
We assist owners of businesses and corporations with achieving successful exit transactions. We also advise buyers including public and private corporations, private equity groups and principal investors on acquisitions of target businesses and companies.
We advise on merger and acquisition transactions, including high-value and complex matters, across a wide range of industries including:
- Transport and logistics
- Mining, energy and resources
- Medical and healthcare
- Renewable energy
- Manufacturing and agriculture
- Hospitality, tourism and retail
- Organic food and beverages
- Aged care
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Our experience extends to:
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Mergers and joint ventures
- Share sales, asset sale deals and strategic investments
- Cross-border restructuring transactions
- Backdoor listings and reverse takeovers
- Management buy-outs
- Roll-up industry business acquisitions
- Advice regarding Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), ASX Listing Rules and Foreign Investment Review Board approvals for merger and acquisition transactions.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
We work closely with our clients and as part of multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate deals. In an environment that is marked by rapid change and increasing scrutiny by regulators and investors, our lawyers provide the legal and strategic advice clients need to achieve their commercial objectives and goals.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below.
MEET THE TEAM