EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Noweid has represented a diverse range of clients, from small to medium scale developers, business owners and overseas investors to listed corporations and private-equity backed companies with significant property holdings around Australia.
During his career, Noweid has worked at a boutique law firm leading their property and leasing team and at a highly regarded specialist Mergers and Acquisitions firm, advising on the property aspects of these transactions.
Noweid’s experience spans all aspects of the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial development and leasing across a range of property types, including service station leasing, commercial leasing and retail leasing. Noweid is also experienced in carrying out due diligence for property aspects of M&A transactions.
During his career, Noweid has worked with many leading Australian companies, including listed corporations and private-equity backed companies and has consistently provided them commercially driven and practical solutions.
Noweid takes a pragmatic, commercial and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
Noweid’s major accomplishments include:
- Providing leasing services to a client with a rapidly expanding portfolio of service stations across Australia.
- Advising on the property aspects of the acquisition of a wholesale distribution business by a listed company.
- Advising a large format private equity backed tenant on the various leasing matters for their stores, including negotiating long-term lease of retail premises nationally.
- Completing the sale of the property aspects of a beef and lamb processing business, together with the properties held by the company for approximately $80M.
- Advising a listed company on their various leasing arrangements, including agreement for leases and leases.
- Advising and completing the purchase of a development site for a mixed-use development for approximately $20M, including negotiating appropriate due diligence conditions.
- Advising and completing the interdependent sale of farming land (together with water entitlements) in Victoria and Queensland for a price of approximately $18M, with an immediate, long-term lease-back arrangement.
- Advising on the proposed acquisition of a shopping centre with an estimated value of $43M, which involved reviewing and advising on more than 30 leases within the shopping centre.
- Advising and preparing sale documentation for the proposed sale of the portfolio of petrol stations with an estimated value of $50M.
- Acting for a major bank across their leasing portfolio across various States.
- Assisting in the acquisition of a major shopping centre in Victoria.