Our dedicated lawyers have advised on, and conducted the defence of, thousands of property & ISR claims. Our clients include major Australian insurers, niche insurers, international insurers, loss adjusters, underwriters, construction companies and large self-insured corporates.
This experience means we’re well placed to protect our clients’ interests, conduct litigation economically and achieve remarkable outcomes. In short, we provide better overall claims results which leave the insurer, insured, and broker in a better business position.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Working closely with our clients, we provide a comprehensive and tailored service, covering:
- Contractors all risk, property and business interruption policies
- Short tail and long tail claims
- Business interruption and consequential loss
- Risk management and in-house training
- Advice on policy wording and interpretation and issues relating to indemnity, liability and quantum
- Defending claims, including complex and substantial damage claims and coal mine claims
- Pursuing contribution and recoveries.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
Our proven track record and outstanding reputation flows from experience and dedication, with particular emphasis on these things:
- Designing and engineering workflow to accelerate investigations and deliver information to stakeholders, enabling sound claims management decisions
- Identifying and targeting matters suitable for early resolution
- Implementing the right processes and service standards to deliver the support client needs throughout the claim lifecycle
- Ensuring dependability, continuous improvement and innovation with the right leadership, people, infrastructure and resources
- Leveraging long-standing relationships with adjusters, forensic accountants and other experts
- Deploying the best technology and investing in systems to streamline work, enhance quality, provide transparency and measure and track performance.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.