EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Much of Felicity’s work has been in relation to major litigation, where she is skilled at marshalling large volumes of documentation and running complex cases. She is able to successfully focus the management of such litigation on issues of strategic importance.
Her experience includes:
- Management of standard personal injury and property damage litigation and claims through to large catastrophic injury claims
- District and Supreme Court litigation, and appeals to the District Court and Court of Appeal
- Multi-party litigation including cross claims relating to contractual indemnities and insurance clauses
- Insurer recovery claims
- Advising on policy and indemnity issues and interpretation
- Advising on contractual indemnities and insurance clauses.
Felicity has strong technical skills as well as a practical appreciation of the commercial realities of claims litigation. She is focused on timely and early settlement of claims, with a view to achieving costs savings.