Raising capital through investment can be a great way to get a business venture off the ground or grow an established business or help it implement expansion strategies.
Our team of highly skilled corporate lawyers have deep experience and technical knowledge of the Australian legal framework for equity and debt capital raising and we regularly assist both Australian and international clients to successfully undertake raising capital transactions.
Our clients include ASX-listed corporations, start-up companies, international corporations, venture capitalists, stockbrokers, fund managers, trustee companies and corporate advisors.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
We assist clients from early negotiations with potential investors through to the finalisation of equity or debt documents. Our lawyers have advised on a long list of public capital raisings, from seed funding, venture capital funding, initial public offerings, backdoor listings/reverse takeovers, share swaps and private placements.
Our capital markets expertise includes:
- Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Backdoor listings / reverse takeovers
- Seed funding information memoranda
- Venture capital funding agreements
- Rights issues and share purchase plans
- Advice on directors’ duties
- Fundraising disclosure documents
- Corporate governance policies
- Preparation of company secretarial documents, including announcements and notices of meeting
- Advice on ASX listing rules, compliance and disclosure agreements.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
Our client-focused approach is complemented by our understanding of the needs and priorities of both investors and companies and familiarity with local and international market practices.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.