Consumer Law cuts across most commercial and corporate transactions and disputes, and our Consumer Law team has the specialist skills and breadth of experience required to navigate this area.
We help business clients minimise risk and manage the legal and regulatory obligations that arise in the area of competition and consumer law.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Our experience extends to advising and acting in relation to:
- Unfair contracts, including contract terms in standard form contract
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
- Unconscionable conduct
- Fair trading
- Consumer guarantees and warranties
- Product safety and liability, including recalls
- Competition law and price fixing
- ACCC investigations
- Retail terms of trade
- Fair trading.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
Our client-focused approach is complemented by our deep understanding of the consumer protection and competition laws, which we apply to the commercial interests of our clients.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.