National law firm Moray & Agnew announces 16 senior appointments which include the promotion of six lawyers to the Partnership effective from 1 January 2022. These lawyers are across our national network of insurance, commercial and workplace practices.
We congratulate and welcome the following to our Partnership:
- Chase Deans, Canberra, Insurance
- Briony Kerr, Melbourne, Property & Development
- Fabienne Loncar, Melbourne, Builders Warranty and Owners Corporation
- Gerard Nymyer, Melbourne, Builders Warranty and Owners Corporation
- Megan Palmer, Newcastle, Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Phillip Vassiliadis, Melbourne, Construction & Projects.
Three of our senior lawyers have been promoted to Special Counsel:
We have also promoted seven members of our legal team to Senior Associate:
National Managing Partner Geoff Connellan says, “Each of these promotions from within our ranks is very well deserved and further enhances the capabilities and expertise we offer to our valued Australian and international clients in the public and private sectors. I am delighted that we continue to promote home grown talent and offer heartfelt congratulations to every one of these lawyers on their achievements.”
- Ben Garvey, Brisbane, Insurance
- John Giang-Nguyen, Sydney, Insurance
- Madeleine Graham, Newcastle, Insurance
- Billy Liolios, Melbourne, Construction & Projects.
- Madeline McDermid, Brisbane, Insurance
- Rachel Watson, Canberra, Insurance
- Narika Wicks, Canberra, Insurance