Moray & Agnew’s half yearly promotions sees a substantial boost to our capacity to serve clients across a range of practice areas. Six partners, five special counsel and six senior associates will be promoted on 1 July 2020. Our national insurance law team is the major beneficiary of the promotions, with 13 of the lawyers practising within that team. There are also two promotions in our Sydney workplace law team and a new partner in our Commonwealth Compensation team.
Our new partners are:
- Emily Baggett, Commonwealth Compensation, Sydney
- Stephanie Bainat, Professional Indemnity, Sydney
- Maddalena Del Vecchio, Professional and Public Liability and Health Law, Sydney
- Caroline Dew, Professional Indemnity, Melbourne
- Madelaine McCullum, Compulsory Third Party, Workers Compensation and Public Liability, Newcastle
- Loukia Nicolas, Compulsory Third Party, Sydney
The firm’s National Managing Partner, Geoffrey Connellan, commented ‘These merit-based promotions reflect Moray & Agnew’s strategic focus on organic growth supported by appropriate lateral hire and acquisition. The hard work and dedication of the lawyers promoted reflects that focus, with each of them having gone “above and beyond” for our clients. We warmly congratulate each lawyer on their notable professional achievements. These promotions expand what is already a strong national legal team and bolster our ability to provide across-the-board services to clients’.
Women now make up one third of our partnership.