Our dedicated and tight-knit team of lawyers, conveyancers and paralegals have advised on and executed numerous real estate capital transactions. As part of this we are able to advise clients on the full spectrum of long term financing options for their real estate and construction projects.
We work with both public and private entities, with our experience spanning from acting for first home buyers to transactions involving commercial premises valued in the millions of dollars. We’re invested in providing efficient outcomes for all of our clients who include developers, property owners and managers on some of the largest property acquisitions and disposals in the Australian market. Our team provides advice to a wide variety of lenders and borrowers in a range of debt and hybrid finance transactions.
Our technology systems have been customised so that we can handle each and every step of the transaction with efficiency and precision – with a level of transparency that means there are no surprises for clients.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Our team’s experience includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals of rural, industrial, commercial, residential and mixed use real property (including high volume work)
- Land subdivisions and complex use arrangements
- Contracts for interdependent sale of land and sale of business contracts
- Off-the-plan contracts for multi-lot residential and commercial subdivisions
- Agreements for lease, leases, renewals, subleases, licences and advice on leasing issues
- Applications for Minister’s Consent to transfer vacant land, obtaining extensions of time to comply with building and development covenants, and applying for changes to the Crown Lease purpose clause
- Duties payable, plus GST and capital gains aspects of property transactions
- Converting general law land titles, boundary adjustments, adverse possession applications and other aspects of land titling
- Reviewing Native Title issues
- Crown and public land, including managing in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Titling arrangements, easements and restrictive covenants including drafting complex encumbrance documents, advising on the removal of easements and restrictions on use rendered obsolete by re-subdivision of part of the land
- Compulsory acquisition and valuation appeals.
We offer the skills, quality and expertise to deliver a complete suite of banking & finance legal services, including:
- Financing agreements and loan documentation, including bridging, mezzanine and senior financing facilities
- Financing structures, including hybrid structures such as convertible notes
- Security arrangements, including preparing general security agreements and PPSR registrations
- Finance in joint venture, partnership and profit participation transactions
- Project financing for large scale energy projects and development projects
- Private lending arrangements.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
We apply our expertise and experience to each and every transaction. We never take a ‘cookie cutter’ approach, tailoring our service and systems to accommodate each client’s requirements on a case by case basis.
Our investment in industry-leading technology systems and work processes has helped us to streamline work, reduce repetitive tasks and costs and ensure transparency for our team and clients. Our service and solutions are dependable and scalable.
It’s our people, though, that truly set us apart. Our team includes senior lawyers, licensed conveyancers who specialise in rural and residential sale and purchase transactions, and experienced settlements and lodgements clerks. Their ‘can do’ attitude, communication skills, efficiency and focus on lateral solutions means clients return time and time again – and refer their friends and colleagues to our Conveyancing team.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.