To all clients and friends of Moray & Agnew,
We remain very committed to the health and wellbeing of our teams, our clients and the communities in which we work. That commitment underpins our approach to everything that we do.
We continue to base our decision-making on Australian Government COVID-19 advice and guidelines as applied in the states and territories where we operate. We have a range of proven measures in place to ensure the continuity of our legal service delivery and our business. We continue to respond to client requests and requirements and our business model continues to adapt to embrace the new norm. We have a Committee that continually reviews our internal and external response to this evolving scenario.
Some of the measures we have in place include:
- Remote working and accessibility: All our offices comply with applicable restrictions in their respective states / territories. Our teams are used to working efficiently both remotely and in person and continue to leverage technology to access files and emails on our secure network. We have increased our cyber security and privacy training and safeguards.
- Meetings and events: Meetings and visits are primarily being held online which have continues to successfully work in different formats and platforms.
- Court appearances: We continue to successfully conduct mediations, administrative hearings, trials and appeals virtually.
- Mandatory vaccinations: Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our people and our community. In formulating in our mandatory vaccination policy we considered many issues including workplace health and safety, the impact of public health orders, the nature of the work we undertake in the courts, with witnesses, other practitioners, our clients and external service providers and our interaction with the general public.
- Employee support: We have increased our numbers of Mental Wellbeing Champions and Accredited Mental Health First Aiders, and offer further support to all from our employee assistance provider, our employee information pack and our Resilience Box App
We are constantly impressed by the approach of our people and the support of our clients and contacts, and remain confident in our ability to continue to deliver exceptional legal services across Australia in 2022 and beyond.
National Managing Partner