Natalie draws on her years of experience as a litigator on behalf of clients across industries such as infrastructure, construction, resources and financial services. Prior to joining our team Natalie worked in a top-tier Sydney law firm and also for a number of years in Australia’s leading class actions team acting for plaintiffs in mass tort claims.
Her significant construction and infrastructure experience includes:
- A key member of the team acting for Vodafone Hutchison Australia in Federal Court proceedings against the ACCC regarding the opposition of its proposed $15 billion merger with TPG
- Acting for an oil and gas operator in an “mega-arbitration” in relation to a contractual dispute with its lead contractor
- Acting for a syndicate of financiers in relation to a PPP dispute
- Acting for an airport operator, port operator and coal mining operators in relation to various complex contractual disputes.
- Advising local government in relation to litigation concerning construction and development matters.
Natalie also has significant experience in financial services disputes including:
- Advising a major Australian bank in relation to an investigation and litigation by AUSTRAC into alleged breaches of the Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regime
- Advising banking and financial services clients in relation to investigations by ASIC and the ACCC with respect to retail banking services.
Natalie’s clients particularly value her calm, courteous and responsive approach to her work. She approaches dispute resolution with her client’s broader commercial goals in mind.
Focused on finding solutions for her clients, Natalie will only pursue litigation if she and her client agree it will assist them achieve their commercial objectives more efficiently than other avenues.