We’re known for providing timely, sensible and pragmatic advice and moving matters swiftly to resolution.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
We handle public and product liability claims, from the routine to complex, in all Australia jurisdictions and under various legislative schemes.
Our areas of particular expertise in public liability include claims involving:
- Building contractors
- Cleaning contractors
- Clubs and hotels
- Health care providers
- Householders and farmers
- Primary producers
- Private occupiers
- Public utilities
- Religious organisations
- Road construction contractors
- Schools and other educational institutions
- Shopping centre groups, owners and managers
- Sporting venues and associations
- Telecommunication providers.
Our product liability claims portfolio includes acting in a wide range of claims involving:
- Agricultural machinery
- Building products
- Electrical goods
- Manufacturers of machines, fuel tanks, security equipment
- Manufacturers of motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts and accessories
- Medical equipment
- Sporting equipment.
STANDOUT SERVICE & RESULTS
Our strong reputation in this area is built on our deep understanding of the law and processes along with our focus on:
- Early and accurate setting of estimates
- Ongoing and inclusive consultation with insureds
- Determined efforts at early and sensible resolution
- Intelligent initiatives to contain claim costs
- Efficient and accountable use of legal resources.
Our lawyers have helped shape the law in this area and have been at the forefront of leading cases. While we have the insight to identify significant legal issues to test in superior courts, in the vast majority of matters our aim is to resolve claims swiftly on the best possible terms.
Are you looking for market-leading legal experience and expertise?
Email our team direct at email@example.com or click below.