EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Cristian has been involved in legal work on behalf of clients across a wide range of industries, including bio-technology, mining, medical technology, agriculture, retail, alcoholic beverages, transport and logistics, engineering, renewable energy, electrical, manufacturing, and hospitality.
He focuses on assisting sellers, private equity firms and principal investors in highly structured and complex transactions, including capital raisings, initial public offerings, back door listings, private equity investments and divestments and merger and acquisition transactions.
Cristian also regularly drafts, negotiates and advises on a range of commercial agreements including Information Memorandums, Product Supply Agreements, Equipment Hire Agreements, Service Agreements, General Terms and Conditions, Confirmatory Deeds and Deeds of Releases and Termination.
In addition, Cristian has extensive experience in providing legal services in the intellectual property and technology sector, including advising on, drafting and negotiating IP Licence Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements, and privacy terms and conditions. He also regularly advises on and prepares trade mark applications both domestically and abroad.
Cristian’s major matters include:
- Advised several public and private companies on pre-IPO and IPO capital raisings, including the preparation of Information Memorandums and lodgement of prospectus offer documents with ASX
- Acted for an ASX listed company’s acquisition of a majority interest in a group of companies operating strata management, real estate and ancillary businesses with a total enterprise value in excess of $30 million
- Acted for major sports clothing retailer advising on, drafting and negotiating Distribution and Supply Agreements with retailers and manufacturers in Australia and Asia Pacific
- Advised on and prepared a bespoke joint venture agreement between two neighbouring landlords to document relationship between them with respect to major joint construction works valued in excess of $15 million and leasing arrangements with major hospitality tenant
- Acted for an ASX listed company operating a brewery business including Distribution and Supply Agreements, sale of business, and capital raising
- Acted for an ASX listed company on market capital raising by way of Share Purchase Plan and off-market private capital placements.
- Acted for a technology start-up company advising on, drafting and negotiating a long term IP Licence Agreement with a major Australian university for the development and commercialisation of battery anode technology